AZO CRANBERRY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, calcium (as calcium phosphate) 50mg, phosphorus (as calcium phosphate) 38mg, PACran Natural Cranberry Powder Concentrate 900mg, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086 probiotic 100 million CFU's; per 2 tabs; milk-, dye-, preservative-, yeast-, wheat-, and gluten-free.
Indications for AZO CRANBERRY:
To help maintain a healthy urinary tract.
2 tabs daily. For max protection against bacteria attaching to bladder wall, take up to 4 tabs daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality May Improve Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents