AVEENO ANTI-ITCH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calamine 3%, pramoxine HCl 1%, camphor 0.3%, etc; lotion; crm.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for AVEENO ANTI-ITCH:
Minor skin irritations.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply up to 4 times daily.
Astringent + topical anesthetic + counterirritant.
Bath (reg)—8 x 1.5oz pkts; Bath (moisturizing)—8 x 0.75oz pkts; Oil—10oz; Moisturizing lotion—1oz, 2.5oz, 8oz, 12oz; Anti-itch lotion—4oz; Anti-itch crm—1oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- ADHD Medications Compared for Efficacy, Tolerability in Children and Adults
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation