ATRAPRO ANTIPRURITIC HYDROGEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium lithium magnesium fluorosilicate, dimethicone, sodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, water, hypochlorus acid, sodium hypochlorite; topical gel.
Indications for ATRAPRO ANTIPRURITIC HYDROGEL:
To manage and relieve the pain, burning and itching associated with various dermatoses, including atopic and radiation dermatitis. May be used to relieve pain of first and second degree burns.
Apply to affected area 3 times daily (or as needed). Allow to dry. Bandage as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if sensitivity or chemical irritation occurs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders