Generic Name and Formulations:
Folic acid 1mg, pyridoxine 12.5mg, Vit. B12 500mcg, omega-3 acids 500mg, docosahexaenoic acid 350mg, eicosapentaenoic acid 35mg; caps.
PBM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- Cognitive Impairment May Predict Persistent Psychosis in Ketamine Users
Indications for ANIMI-3:
Nutritional support. Folic acid supplementation.
1 cap once or twice daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia (may be mitigated by B12 component).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders