Generic Name and Formulations:
Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 (Bifantis) 4mg; caps; lactose-free; contains milk and soy protein (trace).
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
- Emergency Mental Health Services During Hurricane Harvey: Challenges and Lessons
- Quality of Life May Be Improved in Chronic Pain With Multidisciplinary Social Cognitive Intervention
- American Psychiatric Association Proposes 5 Changes to DSM-5
- Daily Dose Thresholds: Antipsychotics
- Daily Dose Thresholds: Anxiolytics
- Psychotropic Drug Indications
Indications for ALIGN:
Management of episodic digestive upsets.
Adults and Children:
Swallow whole or may open capsule and sprinkle contents into cold drink or food. 1 capsule daily.
Transient increase in gas and bloating, bowel changes.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders