More than 65% of inmates who showed aggressive behavior against others and/or themselves displayed severe aggression.
Researchers from multiple US universities investigated the previously observed association between latent T gondii infection and measures of aggression and impulsivity.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Methylphenidate for ADHD Treatment May Be Associated With Low BMI
- Patients With Schizophrenia May Benefit From Occupational Therapy
- Minocycline vs Routine Care for Clinical Symptom Improvement in Schizophrenia
- Temperament Traits May Predict Treatment Outcomes Depression
- Psychiatric Screening Tool for EMS Aims to Reduce Emergency Department Burden
- Oral Therapy for Suicidal Bipolar Depression Gets Breakthrough Designation
- Psychotic Experiences Linked to Anxiety and Somatic Symptoms in Preadolescent
- DSM-5 Anxious Distress Specifier Valid for Major Depressive Disorder
- Social Stigma Worsens Mental Health With Autism
- Onset of Psychosis Not Related to Cognitive Deterioration in Schizophrenia