PsychiatryAdvisor.com offers psychiatric healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical psychiatry information and resources to assist in making the right decisions for their patients. Key Features Include:
- Concise drug monographs
- Daily news
- Full-length feature articles
- Unique psychiatry case studies
- Conference coverage
- Relevant clinical charts and calculators
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities
- and more...
Our mission is to empower psychiatry healthcare professionals with practice-focused and comprehensive clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care to help clinicians optimize patient outcomes.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for healthcare professionals including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Cancer Therapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, The Clinical Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Infectious Disease Advisor, The Medical Bag, Rheumatology Advisor, The Cardiology Advisor, Clinical Pain Advisor, Dermatology Advisor, and Pulmonology Advisor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Role of Expressed Emotion in Family Psychopathology
- Serum Uric Acid May Predict Bipolar Disorder in Patients With Depression
- Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Is Effective Treatment for Adolescent Anxiety
- Health and Social Factors Predict Changes in Depressive Symptoms in Women
- ASD Risk on Offspring With Prenatal Use of Medication Affecting Neurotransmitter System
- Cannabis Use, Cannabis Use Disorder Linked to Psychotic, Depressive Symptoms
- Association Between Opioid and Benzodiazepine Misuse and Suicidal Ideation
- The Intersection of Eating and Alcohol Disorders: Detecting and Managing "Drunkorexia"
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- Psychotic Experiences May Predict Future Suicidal Behaviors
- Genetic Analysis Shows Higher BMI May Increase Risk for Depression
- Abstinence From Regular Cannabis Use Improves Memory Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- Effects of Mindfulness Meditation on Mood in Middle-Age, Older Adults
- How Does Accepting Blame Affect Future Medical Errors?