September 12, 2014
Aripiprazole once-monthly, which is given via injection, was found to be effective and well-tolerated.
August 14, 2014
Long-acting injectable antipsychotics have potential to improve patient adherence, reduce relapse risk.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Aggression in Bipolar I Disorder and Psychosis Associated With Suicide Ideation, Alcohol Abuse
- Moving Associated With Increased Risk for Psychosis in Children, Adolescents
- Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Associated With Reduction in Anxiety Symptoms
- Neuroimaging Markers of Bipolar Disorder Risk for At-Risk Youth
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated