Most Recent Articles by Abigail Nover
These data may lead to a more nuanced understanding of bipolar disorder and to a better definition of the effectiveness of interventions directed at treating both personality disorders and bipolar disorder.
This study was prompted by an ongoing shortage of injectable caffeine sodium benzoate in the United States from 2011 to 2017.
Recent research following transgender individuals from late childhood into young adulthood shows that gender-affirmative hormonal and surgical care results in normative global functioning.
CDC Report: Integrating Tobacco Cessation Interventions in Mental Health, Substance Abuse Treatment FacilitiesJun 05, 2018
Providing barrier-free access to proven cessation treatments is critical to reduce smoking-related disease and death in the United States.
Routine assessments of these markers should be conducted before and during treatment as they may inform prognoses.
More Articles by Abigail Nover
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Belief That Abortion Harms Women's Mental Health Appears Misinformed
- Models Derived From Electronic Health Records Effective in Predicting Suicide Risk
- Probiotics Effective in Reducing Rehospitalization for Patients With Mania
- Caffeine Sodium Benzoate Effective as Electroconvulsive Therapy Augmentation
- Personality Disorders Related to Adverse Outcomes in Bipolar Disorder
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- Schizophrenia, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder Linked With Abnormal Functional Connectivity
- ICF Core Sets for Schizophrenia Validated by International Cohort of Psychiatrists
- Transference in the Age of #MeToo: What Counts as Harassment From a Patient?
- Comorbid OCD Confers Greater Neurocognitive Impairment in Schizophrenia
- Smartphone Technology Allows Diagnosis of Autism in ResearchKit Feasibility Study