Researchers examined evidence suggesting that probiotics may exert antidepressant effects via anti-inflammatory mechanisms.
Prior authorizations and diagnostic imaging continue to be a frustration in the practice of medicine.
Aetna will gain data on pharmaceutical usage patterns that will enable the company to carefully parse the insurance risks it takes on.
Statistical vs clinical significance is a battle royale being constantly waged throughout all facets of medical research.
A physician discusses conscious and unconscious problem solving methods.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- First-Episode Delusional Disorder vs Schizophrenia: Assessment of Outcomes
- Link Identified Between Cured Meat and Mania in Bipolar Disorder
- Daily Drinking Associated With Increased Mortality Risk
- Understanding the Cause is Necessary to Treating Physician Burnout
- Anatomical Patterns Present in Childhood ADHD May Predict Phenotypic Variation
- History of ADHD Associated With Increased Risk for Basal Ganglia and Cerebellum Disorders
- Suicide Attempts Associated With Sleep and Circadian Rhythm Disturbances in Bipolar Disorder
- Retirement Associated With Increased Risk for Depressive Symptoms
- Probiotics, Depression, and the Role of Inflammation