ZZZQUIL LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 50mg; per 30mL; warming berry flavor; contains sodium 23mg/30mL and alcohol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ZZZQUIL LIQUID:
Relief of occasional sleeplessness.
50mg at bedtime as needed.
Asthma. Emphysema. Chronic bronchitis. Glaucoma. Cardiovascular disease. GI or GU obstruction. Reevaluate if no response or symptoms persist after 2 weeks. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Concomitant other diphenhydramine products (including topicals): not recommended. Additive effects with other antihistamines, anticholinergics, sedatives, tranquilizers or other nighttime cold/fu products (eg, NyQuil); avoid.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
Liquicaps—12, 24, 48; Liq—6oz, 12oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress