ZYRTEC ITCHY EYE DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ketotifen (as fumarate) 0.025%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ZYRTEC ITCHY EYE DROPS:
Temporary prevention of ocular itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) every 8–12hrs. Max 2 doses/day.
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration). Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes worsen or persist beyond 72 hours.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder