ZYRTEC ITCHY EYE DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ketotifen (as fumarate) 0.025%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ZYRTEC ITCHY EYE DROPS:
Temporary prevention of ocular itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) every 8–12hrs. Max 2 doses/day.
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration). Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes worsen or persist beyond 72 hours.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children