ZOVIRAX OINTMENT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ZOVIRAX OINTMENT:
Initial herpes genitalis. Limited non-life threatening mucocutaneous herpes simplex infections in immunocompromised patients.
Adults and Children:
Apply using finger cot or rubber glove every 3 hrs 6 times daily for 7 days.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses