Generic Name and Formulations:
Tafluprost 0.0015%; oph soln; preservative-free.
Indications for ZIOPTAN:
For reducing elevated intraocular pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
1 drop in conjunctival sac of affected eye(s) once daily in the PM.
Do not exceed recommended dose (may reduce efficacy). Active intraocular inflammation (eg, iritis/uveitis). Aphakia. Pseudophakia with torn posterior lens capsule. Risk of macular edema. Pregnancy (Cat.C); use effective contraception. Nursing mothers.
Allow at least 5 minutes between application of other topical oph agents.
Conjunctival hyperemia, ocular stinging/irritation, ocular pruritus including allergic conjunctivitis, cataract, dry eye, ocular pain, increased ocular pigmentation (eg, iris, eyelid, eyelashes; may be permanent), other eyelash changes, blurred vision, macular edema, headache, cold, cough, urinary tract infection.
Single-use containers (0.3mL)—30, 90
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Content, Quality Issues for Both Paper-Based and Electronic Health Records