Generic Name and Formulations:
Meclizine HCl 25mg; orally-disintegrating thin strips; citrus flavor.
Indications for ZENTRIP:
Motion sickness prophylaxis.
Dissolve on tongue. 1 or 2 strips once daily, start 1 hour prior to travel.
Chronic respiratory disease (eg, emphysema, bronchitis). Glaucoma. GI or urinary obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Alcohol, sedatives, or tranquilizers potentiate CNS depression.
Drowsiness, sedation, dry mouth.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Associated With Depression in Young Adults
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management