Generic Name and Formulations:
Meclizine HCl 25mg; orally-disintegrating thin strips; citrus flavor.
Indications for ZENTRIP:
Motion sickness prophylaxis.
Dissolve on tongue. 1 or 2 strips once daily, start 1 hour prior to travel.
Chronic respiratory disease (eg, emphysema, bronchitis). Glaucoma. GI or urinary obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Alcohol, sedatives, or tranquilizers potentiate CNS depression.
Drowsiness, sedation, dry mouth.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?