ZANTAC 150 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ranitidine (as HCl) 150mg; tabs; sugar-free.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ZANTAC 150:
Relief or prevention of heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
150mg once or twice daily. For prevention: take 30–60 minutes before problematic food/drinks.
Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Tabs 75mg—4, 10, 20, 30, 60; 150mg—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Associated With Depression in Young Adults
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management