Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in flexible collodion; liq.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for WART-OFF:
Common and plantar warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Apply 1 drop at a time and cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, normal skin. Product is flammable. Impaired circulation (e.g., diabetes).
Liq—0.45oz (w. applicator)
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress