September 11, 2014
More people with severe mental illness stayed in a job when they had a supportive employment program compared to traditional vocational rehabilitation.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Bright Light Therapy for Nonseasonal Depression: An Emerging Intervention
- Marijuana Use Associated With Worse Depression Outcomes
- Suicidal Teenagers' Hospitalization Risk Reduced by Crisis Intervention
- The End of Chemical Restraints: Expert Opinion
- Anxiety, Depression Improved by Mindfulness Meditation