Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 20mg, riboflavin 10mg, niacinamide 100mg, calcium pantothenate 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 5mg, Vit. C 300mg, magnesium sulfate 6.4mg, zinc sulfate 15.9mg; caps.
- Clinical Markers Predict Resistance to Antipsychotic Therapy in Schizophrenia
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
Indications for VICON-C:
Vit. B complex, Vit. C, magnesium, zinc deficiencies.
1 cap 2–3 times daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes