VICKS SINEX NASAL SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Phenylephrine HCl 0.5%; contains benzalkonium chloride, camphor, eucalyptol, menthol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for VICKS SINEX NASAL SPRAY:
2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 4hrs; max 3 days.
Children <2yrs old.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Nasal discomfort (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing), rebound congestion.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Elevated Dopamine Synthesis Capacity Observed in Both Bipolar and Schizophrenia
- SSRI Use Associated With Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Young Adults
- Specialty Physicians Experiencing Lack of Income Growth
- Improved Patient-Provider Communication Needed Following Urgent Care Visits
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV