VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vitamin A 2500Units, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 15mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400IU, Vit. E 33IU, folic acid 0.4mg, calcium 200mg; per soft chew; tropical fruit splash, milk chocolate, and chocolate cherry flavors.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN:
Chew one piece daily with a meal.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
Flavor glides—50, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- FDA Approves New Treatment for Opioid Dependence
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Suicide Attempts in Substance Use Disorder Outpatients