VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vitamin A 2500Units, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 15mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400IU, Vit. E 33IU, folic acid 0.4mg, calcium 200mg; per soft chew; tropical fruit splash, milk chocolate, and chocolate cherry flavors.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN:
Chew one piece daily with a meal.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
Flavor glides—50, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders