VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN FLAVOR GLIDES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vitamin A 2500Units, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 15mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 33 IU, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. K 20mcg, calcium 200mg, chromium 12mcg, copper 2mg, iron 18mg, iodine 38mcg, magnesium 40mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, potassium 40mg, selenium 55mcg, zinc 15mg, lutein 250mcg; per caplet; berry breeze flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN FLAVOR GLIDES:
One caplet daily with a meal.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
Flavor glides—50, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders