VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN FLAVOR GLIDES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vitamin A 2500Units, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 15mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 33 IU, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. K 20mcg, calcium 200mg, chromium 12mcg, copper 2mg, iron 18mg, iodine 38mcg, magnesium 40mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, potassium 40mg, selenium 55mcg, zinc 15mg, lutein 250mcg; per caplet; berry breeze flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN FLAVOR GLIDES:
One caplet daily with a meal.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
Flavor glides—50, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children