VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FILM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nonoxynol-9 28%; soluble vaginal inserts.
Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
Indications for VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FILM:
1 film vaginally at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour before each intercourse. Do not douche for at least 6 hours after intercourse. Effective for up to 3 hours.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Film inserts—3, 6, 12
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease