VAGISIL SCREENING KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro vaginal pH test.
Indications for VAGISIL SCREENING KIT:
To test for vaginal infections.
Follow test directions exactly. Match color of pH paper on wand to pH guide.
Perimenopausal, menopausal, vaginal bleeding; not recommended. Do not use within 48hrs of sexual intercourse. May give inaccurate results if irregular menstrual cycles. Not for testing STDs. Pregnancy.
Do not use within 72hrs of vaginal preparations (eg, lubricants, spermicides).
Kit (2 tests)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Supported Employment vs Transitional Work in Veterans With PTSD
- Comparing Pharmacologic Treatments for Prevention of Rehospitalization in BP
- Preliminary Evidence Suggests Suicidal Thinking Is Self-Reinforcing
- Lower Fluoxetine Efficacy in Elderly Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling