VAGISIL SCREENING KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro vaginal pH test.
Indications for VAGISIL SCREENING KIT:
To test for vaginal infections.
Follow test directions exactly. Match color of pH paper on wand to pH guide.
Perimenopausal, menopausal, vaginal bleeding; not recommended. Do not use within 48hrs of sexual intercourse. May give inaccurate results if irregular menstrual cycles. Not for testing STDs. Pregnancy.
Do not use within 72hrs of vaginal preparations (eg, lubricants, spermicides).
Kit (2 tests)—1
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- SSRI Use Associated With Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Young Adults
- Improved Patient-Provider Communication Needed Following Urgent Care Visits
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments