TYLENOL COUGH & SORE THROAT DAYTIME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 1000mg, dextromethorphan HBr 30mg; per 30mL; Cool Burst liq.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL COUGH & SORE THROAT DAYTIME:
Cough, sore throat, fever, headache, minor aches and pains.
30mL every 6 hours as needed; max 120mL/24 hours.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Analgesic + antitussive.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children