TwoCAL HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, canola oil, soy lecithin), fiber (FOS), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla, butter pecan flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for TwoCAL HN:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for stressed patients and those requiring low-volume feedings. To assist with weight gain or maintenance.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/8oz (2000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Calorie and protein dense medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cycle Patterns Associated With Treatment Response in Bipolar Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder