Generic Name and Formulations:
Pramoxine HCl 1%, zinc oxide 12.5%, mineral oil; oint.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TUCKS:
Apply up to five times daily.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Topical anesthetic + protectant.
Burning sensation; rarely, sensitivity reactions (oint).
Oint—1oz (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses