TUCKS HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH OINTMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone (as acetate) 1%.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TUCKS HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH OINTMENT:
External anal itching.
Apply 3–4 times daily after cleansing; max 7 days.
Not for the treatment of diaper rash. Avoid eyes. Discontinue if condition worsens or symptoms persist beyond 7 days or reoccur. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Panel Recommends Earlier Body Weight Monitoring in Use of Mood Stabilizers
- Nondaily Cigarette Use Increasing Among Individuals With Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders
- Cesarean Delivery, Early Childhood Antibiotic Use Not Associated With Risk for ADHD
- Uncertainty as a Form of Violence: Current Immigration Policy and Crisis
- FDA Gets Tough on Juul, Other Electronic Cigarette Makers