November 13, 2015
Researchers found significant improvements in hair-pulling symptoms with both "decoupling" and progressive muscle relaxation.
August 12, 2015
Effective approaches are available to help individuals suffering with this often misunderstood condition.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene