November 13, 2015
Researchers found significant improvements in hair-pulling symptoms with both "decoupling" and progressive muscle relaxation.
August 12, 2015
Effective approaches are available to help individuals suffering with this often misunderstood condition.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Lithium Side Effects for Bipolar Disorder Lead to Lower Prescription Rates
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Patient Perception of Provider Engagement Impacts Progress