TRIAMINIC LONG ACTING COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 7.5mg; per 5mL; liq; alcohol-free; berry punch-flavored; contains sodium 7mg/5mL.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC LONG ACTING COUGH:
<4yrs: do not use. 4–6yrs: 5mL. 6–12yrs: 10mL. Repeat every 6–8hrs as needed; max 4 doses/24hrs.
Children <4yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age