TRIAMINIC LONG ACTING COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 7.5mg; per 5mL; liq; alcohol-free; berry punch-flavored; contains sodium 7mg/5mL.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC LONG ACTING COUGH:
<4yrs: do not use. 4–6yrs: 5mL. 6–12yrs: 10mL. Repeat every 6–8hrs as needed; max 4 doses/24hrs.
Children <4yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy