TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg; per 5mL; liq; contains sodium 5mg/5mL (grape flavor), 6mg/5mL (bubble gum flavor); alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Sore throat. Toothache.
<2yrs (<24lbs): individualize. 2–3yrs (24–35lbs): 5mL. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): 7.5mL. 6–8yrs (48–59lbs): 10mL. 9–10yrs (60–71lbs): 12.5mL. 11yrs (72–95lbs): 15mL. Repeat every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24hrs.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. DIscontinue if symptoms worsen or persist for ≥3 days.
Caution with anticoagulants (eg, warfarin).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses