TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg; per 5mL; liq; contains sodium 5mg/5mL (grape flavor), 6mg/5mL (bubble gum flavor); alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Sore throat. Toothache.
<2yrs (<24lbs): individualize. 2–3yrs (24–35lbs): 5mL. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): 7.5mL. 6–8yrs (48–59lbs): 10mL. 9–10yrs (60–71lbs): 12.5mL. 11yrs (72–95lbs): 15mL. Repeat every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24hrs.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. DIscontinue if symptoms worsen or persist for ≥3 days.
Caution with anticoagulants (eg, warfarin).
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder