TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg; per 5mL; liq; contains sodium 5mg/5mL (grape flavor), 6mg/5mL (bubble gum flavor); alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Sore throat. Toothache.
<2yrs (<24lbs): individualize. 2–3yrs (24–35lbs): 5mL. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): 7.5mL. 6–8yrs (48–59lbs): 10mL. 9–10yrs (60–71lbs): 12.5mL. 11yrs (72–95lbs): 15mL. Repeat every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24hrs.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. DIscontinue if symptoms worsen or persist for ≥3 days.
Caution with anticoagulants (eg, warfarin).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders