CDC rank alcohol-attributable mortality as the third leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
Dr. Roger McIntyre suggests that the clinical relevance of cognitive dysfunction for any individual patient can only be adjudicated on a case-by-case basis.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Sleep Disorders: How to Manage Headaches in Patients?
- Anxiety and ADHD in Patients With Single-Ventricle Congenital Heart Disease
- Alcohol Use Disorder Diagnosis Stable From DSM-IV to DSM-5
- Opioid Cravings Reduced by Medication from ER Visits
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Patients With HCV Cured of Infection