Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
May 18, 2015
Patients who received TMS in addition to hospital stay, auxiliary therapy, and medication showed significant improvement in symptoms.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Sleep Disorders: How to Manage Headaches in Patients?
- Anxiety and ADHD in Patients With Single-Ventricle Congenital Heart Disease
- Alcohol Use Disorder Diagnosis Stable From DSM-IV to DSM-5
- Opioid Cravings Reduced by Medication from ER Visits
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Patients With HCV Cured of Infection