Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as palmitate) 10,000 IU, Vit. A (as beta carotene) 18,460 IU, Vit.C 452mg, Vit. D3 800 IU, Vit. E 200 IU, copper 1.6mg, lutein 10mg, taurine 400mg, zeaxanthin 2mg, zinc 69mg, Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) 600mg; per 3 softgels.
FOCUS Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for TOZAL:
Nutritional requirements of individuals diagnosed with, or at risk for, age related macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome and meibomian gland dysfunction. Aid in the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the eye.
Take with food. 3 softgels daily.
Avoid concomitant medications and/or supplements.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy