Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as palmitate) 10,000 IU, Vit. A (as beta carotene) 18,460 IU, Vit.C 452mg, Vit. D3 800 IU, Vit. E 200 IU, copper 1.6mg, lutein 10mg, taurine 400mg, zeaxanthin 2mg, zinc 69mg, Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) 600mg; per 3 softgels.
FOCUS Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for TOZAL:
Nutritional requirements of individuals diagnosed with, or at risk for, age related macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome and meibomian gland dysfunction. Aid in the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the eye.
Take with food. 3 softgels daily.
Avoid concomitant medications and/or supplements.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders