Generic Name and Formulations:
Tolnaftate 1%; crm; pwd; soln; aerosol pwd or liq.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for TINACTIN:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply twice daily for up to 4 weeks. Maintenance or prophylaxis: apply once daily. May apply powder in shoes and socks.
Crm—15g, 30g; Pwd—45g, 90g; Soln—10mL; Aerosol Pwd—3.5oz, 5oz; Aerosol Liq—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children