TERAZOL 3 SUPPOSITORIES Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Terconazole 80mg; vaginal supp.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for TERAZOL 3 SUPPOSITORIES:
1 applicator or supp vaginally at bedtime for 3 consecutive nights.
Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if anaphylaxis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, fever, chills, irritation, or sensitization occurs. Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm with supp: not recommended. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Crm: headache, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain. Supp: localized burning, genital pain, fever, chills.
Crm—20g (w. applicator); Supp—3 (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age