TAVIST ALLERGY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clemastine (as fumarate) 1mg; scored tabs.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TAVIST ALLERGY:
Respiratory allergy symptoms. Rhinorrhea/sneezing due to common cold.
1mg every 12 hours.
MAOIs. Asthma, lower respiratory disorders. Neonates. Premature infants. Nursing mothers.
Glaucoma. GI or urinary obstruction. Hyperthyroidism. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Elderly. Pregnancy.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Anticholinergic effects potentiated by MAOIs.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes