Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
The culture of bullying — widespread across the medical field — has been linked to poorer patient outcomes. So why can't physicians stop bullying in its tracks?
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
The Goldwater Rule has proven remarkably resilient and has not been seriously challenged for half a century — until now.
This article discusses the issue of physician suicide trends, then and now.
A physician discusses their thoughts on the ADHD "epidemic."
More Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence Associated With Poorer Mental Health Outcomes
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- Minocycline vs Routine Care for Clinical Symptom Improvement in Schizophrenia
- Insomnia in Borderline Personality Disorder May Increase Suicide Risk
- Mortality Rates in Parkinson Disease Psychosis With Pimavanserin, Quetiapine
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- Psychotropic Medication May Reduce Symptoms and Improve Functioning in PTSD
- Social Decline a Predictor of Conversion Outcome in High-Risk Individuals
- Buprenorphine/Samidorphan Helpful in Refractory Depression
- Depression and Alcohol Misuse Lower Odds of Achieving Viral Suppression in HIV