Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%, propylene glycol 0.3%; oph soln; contains polyquaternium-1, zinc chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SYSTANE:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Soln—15mL, 30mL, 40mL; Preservative-free vials (0.01oz)—28; Ultra Soln—10mL, 20mL; Ultra Preservative-free vials (0.01oz)—24
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?