SYSTANE NIGHTTIME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil 3%, white petrolatum 94%; oph. oint; preservative-free.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SYSTANE NIGHTTIME:
Adults and Children:
Apply small amount (¼ inch) to the inside of the eyelid as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cycle Patterns Associated With Treatment Response in Bipolar Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder