SUMMER'S EVE LUBRICATING JELLY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, propylene glycol, methylcellulose, xanthan gum, sodium lactate, pectin, etc; water-soluble jelly; contains parabens.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for SUMMER'S EVE LUBRICATING JELLY:
Apply 1–2 inch strip vaginally as needed.
Does not provide contraception or protection from STDs. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Neuroimaging Markers of Bipolar Disorder Risk for At-Risk Youth
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double