SUDAFED PE SINUS HEADACHE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per caplet.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED PE SINUS HEADACHE:
Nasal congestion, minor aches and pains.
2 caplets every 4 hours as needed; max 12 caplets/24hrs.
Within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant acetaminophen products.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Liver disease. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase the pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Analgesic + sympathomimetic.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Caplets—24, 48, 72
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder