August 16, 2016
The report also sheds light on the most significant predictors of substance abuse.
July 16, 2014
Integrated, evidence-based treatments for both PTSD and substance-use disorder are an area of unmet need.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Sleep Disorders: How to Manage Headaches in Patients?
- Anxiety and ADHD in Patients With Single-Ventricle Congenital Heart Disease
- Alcohol Use Disorder Diagnosis Stable From DSM-IV to DSM-5
- Opioid Cravings Reduced by Medication from ER Visits
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Patients With HCV Cured of Infection