August 16, 2016
The report also sheds light on the most significant predictors of substance abuse.
July 16, 2014
Integrated, evidence-based treatments for both PTSD and substance-use disorder are an area of unmet need.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Lithium Side Effects for Bipolar Disorder Lead to Lower Prescription Rates
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Patient Perception of Provider Engagement Impacts Progress