STUART ONE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1100 IU (as beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 10mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 0.8mg, Vit. C 6mg, Vit. D 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as carbonyl) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 10mg; DHA from Algal (schizochytrium) oil 200mg; gel caps.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age