Stigma & Discrimination
Almost half (49.2%) of patients diagnosed with schizophrenia spectrum disorders report alienation/shame.
The prejudice was seen across racial and ethnic groups, and participants' most common reason for being discriminated against was their mental illness.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence