Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy, Digital Content Editor
The FDA has released new guidance for drug developers that could potentially lead to the approval of a wider range of nonprescription drug products.
Gottlieb said "The charge to this new task force is to look for holistic solutions to addressing the underlying causes for these [drug] shortages."
Through their predictive analytics, Cigna can identify customers most likely to suffer from an overdose and can prompt interventions.
CVS Pharmacy is now offering home delivery nationwide for prescription drugs, for a service charge of $4.99.
Electrical pulses are sent through small needles that are inserted in the ear to combat the early stages of detoxification, leading to stabilization.
More Articles by Steve Duffy, Digital Content Editor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- FOSTA-SESTA Threatens Sex Worker Livelihoods: What Mental Health Providers Should Know
- Strong Social Networks May Mitigate the Effects of Childhood Adversity
- Sodium Valproate May Lower Amygdala Volume in Pediatric Bipolar Disorder
- False Positives in Mood Disorders Questionnaire Screening for Bipolar Disorder
- Suicidal Behavior More Likely in Depression, Bipolar Disorder With Mixed Features
- Medical Clearance of Psych Patients in the ED: Consensus Recommendations
- From Abused Child to Serial Killer: Investigating Nature vs Nurture in Methods of Murder
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Effective in Reducing Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm in Adolescents
- Novel Parent-Child Interaction Therapy Targets Preschool-Aged Depression
- Brain Activation Predicts Quetiapine Response in Adolescent Bipolar Depression
- Challenges Psychiatrists Face in Treating Patients with Bipolar Disorder
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy May Improve Depression and Emotional Function
- Identifying Problems of Functioning in Schizophrenia Informs Approaches to Intervention
- Visual Hallucinations in Dementia and Parkinson Disease: Assessment of Patient Experiences