Most Recent Articles by Stan Grossman
One physician discusses her experience with opting out of Medicare and offers advice to physicians considering doing the same.
Study had longest follow-up to date of a size cohort of clozapine users.
Clinicians should realize the potential harm ADHD medications may pose to maturing bones, and consider nutritional counseling.
A five question screening tool focusing on middle-age educational and occupational attainment helps predict dementia risk.
The sensors could potentially lead to new treatments as well as early disease detection.
More Articles by Stan Grossman
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- FOSTA-SESTA Threatens Sex Worker Livelihoods: What Mental Health Providers Should Know
- Psychotic Experiences Associated With Increased Risk for Eating Disorders in Adolescents
- Younger Gestational Age Associated With Symptoms of ADHD in Children
- Strong Social Networks May Mitigate the Effects of Childhood Adversity
- Suicidal Behavior More Likely in Depression, Bipolar Disorder With Mixed Features
- Medical Clearance of Psych Patients in the ED: Consensus Recommendations
- From Abused Child to Serial Killer: Investigating Nature vs Nurture in Methods of Murder
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Effective in Reducing Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm in Adolescents
- Novel Parent-Child Interaction Therapy Targets Preschool-Aged Depression
- Early Treatment for Depression in Bereaved Youth Improves Future Psychiatric Health
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms Reduced With Virtual Reality Therapy
- Wellness Vacations Bring a Healthy Lifestyle to the Forefront of Travel
- The Harmful Application of HIPAA: How to Protect Privacy and Patient Care
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences