Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcipotriene (as monohydrate) 0.005%; foam.
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SORILUX:
Topical treatment of plaque psoriasis of the scalp and body.
≥18yrs: Apply a thin layer twice daily to affected areas and gently rub in completely. Apply to scalp when the hair is dry.
<18yrs: not established.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Discontinue if hypercalcemia occurs (until normocalcemia returns). Avoid eyes, excessive sunlight, phototherapy. Flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Vit. D3 analog.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder