Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 1%; crm.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SOOLANTRA :
≥18yrs: apply to the affected areas of the face once daily. Use a pea-size amount for each area (forehead, chin, nose, each cheek); spread as a thin layer.
<18yrs: not established.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Avoid eyes and lips. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Burning sensation, skin irritation.
Crm—30g, 45g, 60g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children