Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 1%; crm.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SOOLANTRA :
≥18yrs: apply to the affected areas of the face once daily. Use a pea-size amount for each area (forehead, chin, nose, each cheek); spread as a thin layer.
<18yrs: not established.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Avoid eyes and lips. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Burning sensation, skin irritation.
Crm—30g, 45g, 60g
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?