April 19, 2016
Research suggests that solicitousness is a side effect of catastrophizing, but is not the main goal.
August 01, 2014
More than 95% of patients with schizophrenia who participated in a study had a prior somatic issue.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis