April 19, 2016
Research suggests that solicitousness is a side effect of catastrophizing, but is not the main goal.
August 01, 2014
More than 95% of patients with schizophrenia who participated in a study had a prior somatic issue.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Migraine Intensity Affects Muscle Pain in Major Depressive Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Provides Pain Relief Independent of Improvements in Depression
- Short-Term Suicide Risk For Discharged Psychiatric Hospital Patients
- Lack of Sleep Costs US Economy $411 Billion Annually
- The ADA Issues Guidelines for Psychosocial Care in Diabetes